- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Fast & Furious – The race of new mobility concepts
25. July 2019 @ 18:00 Uhr - 21:00 Uhrkostenlos
At the Event FAST & FURIOUS, Balthasar Scheder of TIER Mobility will talk about the opportunities and challenges of new mobility and the return to free movement. Get a close-up view of the scooter fleet and test-ride them!
The way in which we move in the future changes fundamentally with technological progress. The automotive industry is currently undergoing probably the greatest change in its history. Alternative ways of driving, autonomous mobility, intelligent networking or even vehicle-based services are no longer a vision: Lilium has just celebrated the maiden flight of the electric air taxi and the approval of e-scooters in Germany has just come into force. Following a general operating permit, the small vehicles will be rolling off in just a few weeks.
New competitors and new service offerings (sharing, entertainment, intermodality) challenge established manufacturers and service providers. User-centricity, close collaboration with the local community and authorities and the growth strategy are playing crucial roles in the development of compelling services and holistic mobility experiences.
Meet the Speaker: Balthasar Scheder
Balthasar Scheder is City Manager Munich at TIER Mobility. With over two million trips, Tier Mobility is one of Europe’s largest e-tiller operators. Together with investor Nico Rosberg, the Berlin-based company presented its first self-developed pedal scooters. The service will also start in Germany in June with this scooter.
Before worked on the customer-centric development of digital services for an automobile manufacturer during his time as a Market Researcher at HYVE. He started his career at Amazon Deutschland.
You should participate if…
- You want to learn about this new forms of mobility that will determine and change your everyday (business) life
- You are responsible for products, services, innovation or digital.
- your role is to look for new forms of locomotion for yourself, your employees and your customers.
- You are interested and occupied with the topic Service Design and User Centricity.