Your are invitied to submit novel and unpublished regular papers for ISAAI’19 in the following areas:
- AI integration in practice
- analysis of application areas and data sources
- experience and technical reports on use cases and implementations
- human-in-the-loop and education on AI
- AI goals, benefits and challenges
- understanding history: from data mining to reasoning
- anticipating the future: predictive maintenance from machines to humans
- handling uncertainty and open systems
- rigorous engineering of AI systems
- AI algorithms and techniques
- cognitive technologies, autonomous techniques and robotics
- natural language processing, deep learning and machine learning
- search algorithms and optimization
- AI platforms and hardware
- benchmarking and performance analysis
- neuromorphic chips and quantum computing
Regular papers may have 4 to 8 pages including references. All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers. Accepted papers will be published in the journal DIGITALE WELT I/2020. This journal is published by Springer Publishing Company via Springer Professional and has up to 20,000 readers per issue. The papers of the journal are found automatically by Google Scholar. At least one of the authors of each accepted paper is required to register (a regular registration before submission of the final manuscript), attend, and present the paper at the symposium.
Templates for the manuscripts can be downloaded here.
This file also includes the required copyright consent form.
The formatted manuscript should be electronically submitted as PDF via EDAS.
In addition to the presentations, we will organize an exhibition of posters and demonstrations on 20th November 2019. Therefore, you can submit an extended abstract of your idea or demonstrator with maximum length of one page. Suitable papers will also be invited to be
presented as posters.
A printable PDF-Version of the call for papers is available here.
For further questions, please contact us via E-Mail under email@example.com.